- Accessing User Management
- Adding New Users
- Creating User Groups
- User Roles
1. Accessing User Management
Click on your user icon in the top right corner. Then select “user management” from the dropdown that opens. If you don’t see user management in the dropdown, ask your admin for help editing your permissions.
2. Adding New Users
Once on the User Management page you will see a list of all groups that have been created in the account. To add a new user, click on the black box with the ‘+’ sign on the far right side of the page. Complete the form with the new user’s name, email and role, or upload a CSV with multiple users.
3. Creating User Groups
To add a new group, click on the black box with the ‘+’ sign on the far right side of the page. Then choose to add a new group. You can then edit users to add them to a group. Users can only see the microapps published to their group.
4. User Roles
There are three default user roles in Tiled:
• Admin: ability to manage users, groups, categories and account settings
• Editor: ability to edit and share microapps
• Base User: ability to view microapps that are shared to their specific group