Using the Embed Tile
- How to embed Google Forms
- How to embed PDF's
Tiled allows you to embed websites, forms, and other microapps, as well as publicly shared PDF's and anything that has iframe capabilities.
- To use the Embed Tile, just drag the Embed Tile (from the Tile panel to the desired location on the page, where you can resize it to your specifications or needs.
- Drop in the link to the resource you want to embed.
NOTE: All embeds are subject to the CORS policy of that particular site you are embedding.
Delete an Embed Tile
To delete an Embed Tile, ensure that the tile is selected and press the DELETE key.
2. How to embed google forms
Tiled allows you to embed your existing Google Forms, Google Sheets, and Data Studio reports into pages of your microapp through the use of the Google Forms, Google Sheets, and Google Data Studio tiles. Embedded Google Forms and Sheets are automatically updated when changes are made to the source documents, so your microapp can remain static, but updated with your latest information.
- To begin, ensure that you have a shared link to the desired Google Form or Google Sheet. Navigate to the desired page of your microapp in the Microapp Builder.
- Drag a Google Form tile from the Tile panel to the desired location on the page, where you can resize it to your specifications or needs.
- Paste the link to the Google Form, Sheet, or Data Studio report. The current document is displayed in the tile. To ensure the link is working as desired, click the preview button.
For more information on our Google Form, Google Script and Data Studio tiles, go to Embedding Google Forms and Sheets in your Microapp.
3. How to embed a PDF
Getting an embedded link from Google Drive
To embed a PDF from Google Drive, you must get an embedded link with a direct URL to the document.
- From Google Drive, first open the PDF and then select Open in a New Window from the More Actions dropdown list. The PDF is opened in a new tab in your web browser.
- From the new tab, select Embed item from the More Actions dropdown list.
- The Embed item window opens. Copy only the link information in the HTML code.